Our Mission (Draft)
Our mission is to serve our community through the effective management of the Association and through the development and enforcement of reasonable and fair guidelines and other rules that are intended to help protect property values and ensure the well being of our community as a whole.
In doing our work, we strive to cultivate a sense of community and collaborative engagement. This includes providing opportunities for community input when significant decisions need to be made.
We always strive to take an ethical, fair, reasonable and objective approach to decision-making as we work to represent the interests of our owner community as a whole.
Through all we do, we hope to make Trotter Farm a one-of-a-kind neighborhood where our owners can enjoy the benefit of family, friends, community and nature.
- We are committed to maintaining a community and association culture rooted in honesty, ethics and shared respect.
- We believe in service, responsiveness and keeping our word. We strive to meet our commitments and achieve what we set out to do. We make it a point to communicate proactively when we cannot meet a commitment in a timely fashion.
- We seek to communicate clearly, accurately, routinely and proactively.
- We care about listening. We take steps to actively encourage community collaboration, input and involvement.
- We work to foster cooperation and a positive community environment.
- We value the differences among us and we strive to treat others the way we would want to be treated.
- We care about courtesy and dignity. When situations permit, we act in accord with our preference to provide constructive feedback privately and praise publically.
- We recognize that there is no better substitute for resolving community issues than effective communication and by being respectful neighbors.
- We take our financial responsibilities seriously and we execute them in accordance with the highest ethical standards.
- We work to anticipate likely risks and challenges so that we can best manage them and protect the financial strength of our association.
- We seek to operate efficiently and, when possible, capitalize on improvement opportunities and best practices.
- We recognize that part of our job is to help keep our neighborhood safe.
- Through our stewardship, we hope to ensure that our neighborhood always remains a great place for all our members to live and enjoy the benefits of family, friends and community.
- We seek to develop and implement reasonable guidelines to help protect property values, promote safety and ensure the well being of our community.
- We strive to enforce the rules, covenants and guidelines with fairness, consistency, timeliness and by using common sense.
- We evaluate all issues based upon their merit, these values, and the common good of our association members. We make it our goal to be responsive to the interests of our community as a whole.
If you have feedback on our value statements, please reach out to Ed Marflak by clicking "Contact Us" at the right.